How To Advertise Website on YouCan5Star

Started by Admin May 07th, 2022 at 15:05
Admin
Admin
May 07th, 2022 at 15:05

a) How To Advertise Website on YouCan5Star 

1. Login 

a) Click ACCOUNT 

b) Click ADD FUNDS (If you no have Funds your Purchase Balance) 

2. Click ADVERTISE 

3. Click Buy Now - You will see -Conferm your order- 

4. Click - Buy Now - You will see - Your Order Nº 239 (1000 PTC Credits) was sucessfully received!.- 

5. In the menu on the left (Settings) click -Advertiser Panel- -You will see My Advertisements - Paid To Click Ads 

6. Click over - Click here to add a new advertisement- -You will see -Paid To Click Ads Creation Form- 

7. Fills all, what you look at this page,abaut your website 

8. Click Over -Send- -You will see -Your advertisement was sucessfully created!- 

9. Click -Continue- -You will see -CLICK HERE TO VALIDATE THIS AD- 

10. Click over -CLICK HERE TO VALIDATE THIS AD- -Wait loading your websites -Click the upside down picture -You will see, if your website is alright or not -You will see, this mesage if your website is alright. -Your link was validated,- now you can close this window. 

11. In the menu on the left (Settings) click now -Advertiser Panel- -You will see -PENDING REVIEW- 

12. Wait until the Admin approve your website 

13. When Admin approv your website 

14. Your ads now is ACTIVE b) How Allocate Credits 

1. In the menu on the left (Settings) click -Advertiser Panel- - You will see - Pause/Delete/Allocate/Set.max.clicks - 

2. Click over -Allocate- 

3. Paid To Click Ads - Allocate 

4. Where is- Credits to allocate put value exampl 1000 

5. Click over - Allocate - -You will see -Your advertisement was sucessfully updated!- 

6. Click -Continue- -You will see -My Advertisements - Paid To Click Ads Work now and see all click. 

7. Is Done c) If you have difficulties to publish your site contact me on support ticket 

1. Click SUPPORT 

2. Click Open A New Ticket 

3. Fills all (give me information abaut your website as bilow: 

a) Title = 

b) Subtitle = 

c) Target URL = 

d) Image URL (Optional, will be re-sized to fit within 100x100 pixels)= or banner 125x125 = 

e) Value credits allocated to your web site= exampl 1000,2000 ...etc. 

f) Your USERNAME on the YouCan5Star I will publish, (Advertise) your website, for you

rajonsonline
Standard
Jun 13th, 2022 at 18:41

Very good earning site

nazfalak
Standard
Feb 10th, 2024 at 08:58
Admin wrote:

a) How To Advertise Website on YouCan5Star 

1. Login 

a) Click ACCOUNT 

b) Click ADD FUNDS (If you no have Funds your Purchase Balance) 

2. Click ADVERTISE 

3. Click Buy Now - You will see -Conferm your order- 

4. Click - Buy Now - You will see - Your Order Nº 239 (1000 PTC Credits) was sucessfully received!.- 

5. In the menu on the left (Settings) click -Advertiser Panel- -You will see My Advertisements - Paid To Click Ads 

6. Click over - Click here to add a new advertisement- -You will see -Paid To Click Ads Creation Form- 

7. Fills all, what you look at this page,abaut your website 

8. Click Over -Send- -You will see -Your advertisement was sucessfully created!- 

9. Click -Continue- -You will see -CLICK HERE TO VALIDATE THIS AD- 

10. Click over -CLICK HERE TO VALIDATE THIS AD- -Wait loading your websites -Click the upside down picture -You will see, if your website is alright or not -You will see, this mesage if your website is alright. -Your link was validated,- now you can close this window. 

11. In the menu on the left (Settings) click now -Advertiser Panel- -You will see -PENDING REVIEW- 

12. Wait until the Admin approve your website 

13. When Admin approv your website 

14. Your ads now is ACTIVE b) How Allocate Credits 

1. In the menu on the left (Settings) click -Advertiser Panel- - You will see - Pause/Delete/Allocate/Set.max.clicks - 

2. Click over -Allocate- 

3. Paid To Click Ads - Allocate 

4. Where is- Credits to allocate put value exampl 1000 

5. Click over - Allocate - -You will see -Your advertisement was sucessfully updated!- 

6. Click -Continue- -You will see -My Advertisements - Paid To Click Ads Work now and see all click. 

7. Is Done c) If you have difficulties to publish your site contact me on support ticket 

1. Click SUPPORT 

2. Click Open A New Ticket 

3. Fills all (give me information abaut your website as bilow: 

a) Title = 

b) Subtitle = 

c) Target URL = 

d) Image URL (Optional, will be re-sized to fit within 100x100 pixels)= or banner 125x125 = 

e) Value credits allocated to your web site= exampl 1000,2000 ...etc. 

f) Your USERNAME on the YouCan5Star I will publish, (Advertise) your website, for you